- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Yield: 6-10
Serve this flavor-packed chili with applesauce on the side and a healthy salad, or even garlic bread. Recipe courtesy of Craig Koch.
- 3 lb. chuck roast, chopped
- 3 onions, diced
- 2 cans Original Baked Beans
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 3-4 tbsp. chili powder
- Cook onions in oil over medium heat until cooked through. Remove onions from pan and cook beef.
- Combine beef and onions in large pot and add 2 large cans of B&M Original Baked Beans and 1 large can of crushed tomatoes. Mix in chili powder. Simmer and stir chili occasionally until done to your liking.
- Top with your favorite toppings.